FOODPRO INDONESIA 2019
FOODPRO INDONESIA 2019
Food Industry Exhibition
Place : JIExpo Kemayoran Jakarta
Date : Wednesday, October 9 - 11, 2019
Exhibitor Registration :
To become an exhibitor, kindly fill out the form at exhibitor registration option and our team will contact you shortly
Visitor Registration :
All visitors are required to register their visit.
We encourage you to pre-register your visit online at visitor registration option in order to save time and be better prepared with regular updates on the exhibition
Open ttrade visitors and professionals only. Admission is free by registration.
About FoodPro Indonesia
FoodPro Indonesia is the countrys complete trade exhibition for the food industry. Organised by Pelita Promo Internusa, organiser of the successful International Seafood & Meat Expo series, FoodPro will be the core platform for all things food and where food industry professionals meet to see new and the best innovations in food technology.
FoodPro will provide the countrys food businesses with the largest collection of food types, equipment, technologies and production systems for processing, as well as packaging materials along with their suppliers, all under one roof.
This brings a comprehensive range of products and technologies for Indonesias food manufacturing and supply industry. Featuring local and foreign market players, FoodPro will launch latest global food trends, products, technologies and innovations specially for the Indonesian market.
Focused on the production, processing, packaging and supply chain needs for the food business, FoodPro allows industry players to gain knowledge of the materials and processes used to make new and better-quality food.
FoodPro Indonesia will bring a quality showcase of machinery, equipment, products and services covering 4 main segments:
* Food Processing
- Process Technology & Machinery
- Raw Food Materials & Organic Food
PT. Pelita Promo Internusa
Komplek Perkantoran Graha Kencana Blok CH-CI
Jl. Raya Pejuangan No. 88
Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta 11530 – Indonesia+62 21 5366 0804
- Processed Food
- Liquid Food, Beverages & Drinks with Technology
* Food Packaging
- Packaging & Filling Machinery
- Sustainable Packaging
- Packaging Materials & Containers
- Label & Printing Technologies
* Food Technology
- Robotics & Automation Technology
- Data Processing, Controlling and Regulation Technology
- Operations, Safety Testing and Quality Management
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Equipment
* Food Supply Chain
- Transport, Storage, Logistics
- Material Handling Equipment
- E-commerce order and delivery systems
- Supply Chain software, digital and information technologies